Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAP testing automation with QTP
Not Solved
Hi ,
i would like solve any of you problems related to sap automation testing with QTP.
lets rock this thread
Not Solved
Good to hear that Hari... why don't you start with some do's and dont's( you can call them tips etc) for using SAP with QTP so that newbies could be benefited.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
There are not restrictions to post or reply.
One thing that i can promise is testing sap with QTP will be really great.In the sence you can earn good money.
The beauty about this is all of the objects are predefined.
which makes it easy to create excellent robust frame works like DOM.

keep watching for Do's and Dont's(i.e Tips).
Not Solved
I am trying to select a value from the saplist, it drops a box but i can't select value from the list and also says object not identified.I checked in repository, object is there. The select method is not able to select anything from the saplist.

script i do is
Code:
Browser("abc").Page(" page").Frame("frame").WebEdit("WebEdit").Click
Browser("abc").Page("page").Frame("frame").SAPList("Country:*").Select "India"

Please correct my script
Not Solved
Hi Hari,

Have you tested SAP GUI XT screens using QTP? Would like to know your experience on such applications.

Not Solved
Hi
I'm trying to load Purchase orders in SAP ME21N.
I have problem with the line item SAPGuiTable.
How do I get the header and line item info to link together.
I can not manage to loop the line item info all line items goes into the first PO:

Has anybody made a script for this.
I'm pretty new to QTP and work in Key word wiev.

Thanks
Håkan
Not Solved
Hi All,
I am trying to Automate a report in SAP where in i want to generalise the Execute function but i am not able to use it, Tried with various alternatives to capture the object using different properties.
Can some one please provide a quick solution for the same

Hi All,
I am trying to Automate a report in SAP where in i want to generalise the Execute function but i am not able to use it, Tried with various alternatives to capture the object using different properties.
Can some one please provide a quick solution for the same
Not Solved
Hi,

I am trying to automate the Sap application through Qtp,especially I am trying to create a Business partner, I can able to navigate the screen upto Business partner creation screen but i couldn't the enter the data there, what could be the reason ....?

Raj
Not Solved
Hi Hari,
Good Day.
i am sap abap developer ,now i am in sap testing project ,
i am new to this project can u pls tell me how to do testing in sap using qtp,
can u please send documents to my mail id srini3145@gmail.com,or can u please provide me u r contact number pls so that we can discuss.
Not Solved
Hi,

Please tell me what are the steps required to implement and prepare SAP application for QTP compatibility. for ex. we have to customize the local layout and make changes in profile parameter. Actually I am not able to change the profile parameter for sapgui/user_scripting from RZ10. Also let me know if there is any impact of changing 'ProfileVal' to TRUE.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP and CEF automation testing smmehadi@gmail.com 1 2,956 10-27-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: liuyuns
  "How to automate SAP Applications using QTP" suresz449 9 22,605 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Shiva Kumar
  SAP Automation Issue chinnikrishna 0 2,329 04-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Last Post: chinnikrishna
  how to sap testing using qtp sireesha 1 3,183 05-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Tarik Sheth
  "SAP automation using QTP" work from home kamal262007 0 2,639 01-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Last Post: kamal262007