Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Screen is not closed
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
I have a scenario where I am adding an invoice. When you click Add, A popup displays allowing to enter the data and Save. After you Save a confirmation screen is displayed stating you saved the invoice. Click OK then you are back on the main Invoice list page.

So Add--> Save Popup --> Click Save--> Invoice Add screen goes away --> OK popup --> Click OK --> Ok Popup goes away --> Invoice list page is displayed

My Problem : After Clicking Save the Invoice Add Screen does not go away. The confirmation popup displays saying it was Saved, but it wasn't. I can loop thru this 100 times and it will never close the Invoice Add screen nor save, but when I do it manually it works..

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Charles
Check if you are not creating duplicate invoices.
I found the issue. It appears that there are 2 objects with the same properties on the Page. I set the object one level down to Browse().Page().Table() and it worked fine.

I do have another question though. I stopped using the OR and decided to use descriptive programming exclusively. I also assign a variable to all of the descriptions and load them as a resource at runtime. This is cool and all but it's extremely slow! Then I have to ask - what's the point? Yes, I have one place I can go to change a value if the description changes while the variable remains the same. But I can do the same with an OR and it's 10x as fast. Am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not able to click the save button in Save As window while downloading from SAP kathirvelnagaraj 0 2,300 08-25-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: kathirvelnagaraj
  Save File1.xls as Text File1.txt with save as type - Text(Tab Delimited) Rupesh Singh 0 2,408 03-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Rupesh Singh
  I want to Save the excel file without a save as window cadari 2 3,978 02-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Last Post: cadari