Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script is not generating
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
While recording the web application script is not generating ? I have set the Active screen settings to complete, but still the same problem exixts
Nobody will answer your question if you do not give complete details. What kind of Application are you recording on ?? How is active settings related to Recording ?? Which version of QTP are you using ??
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
I m using qtp 9.2, recording ie6, dotnet application, if you want know more things i can tell you.
Do you have the .Net Addin Installed ?
Is the application built on any custom controls ??
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
no, i dont have .net addin
Is the application built on any custom controls ??Ans-no
If you are recording on a .Net workspace i believe you will require .Net addin. Without the extensibility in my guess it wouldnt be possible to proceed. As a clarification why dont you download the .Net add-in from the HP support site and then try your recording again.
Basanth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am trying to extract text from a webelement but it is generating blank text scenari excellentpawan 2 4,285 08-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Last Post: excellentpawan
  systemUtil.run script is not generating while recording in qtp 9.5..pls help me senthil.kumar 0 2,492 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Last Post: senthil.kumar
  QTP not generating code on web app Ace96 0 2,027 10-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Ace96
  Scripts are generating while recording hello 1 1,971 01-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Last Post: sshukla12
  QTP 11 not generating SystemUtil.Run statement softtest12 4 7,715 08-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Saket