Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared Object Repository, Object Recognition Slow
Not Solved Exclamation 
Hello,

i added few web objects in shared O.R.(Object Repository) using these system specifications:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Browser: Internet Explorer 8
QTP Version: 10.0

every thing runs fine and the total execution time rounds about 3 minutes on my system, now after sharing and integrating with remaining of the actions of a different machine using same O.R. with following specifications:

Operating System: Windows XP SP3
Browser: Internet Explorer 8
QTP Version: 10.0

the execution time has doubled and reaches upto 7 minutes for "same actions" that take 3 minutes on Windows 7. the remaining objects and script which was developed on Win XP works fine, but when it comes to the objects and script that was developed on Win 7, it slows down...

what could be the main reason for this and how could it be resolved?
Not Solved
Hi,
This might be due to reason that u are using object which are identified on different configuration.Try to add the objects on this new configuration and run it, I think u can notice the difference.

Regards,
Sankalp
Not Solved
Thank you sankalp,

at this stage it's really risky to re-identify the objects on the other machine, would just changing the configuration of object identification work?
Not Solved
Hi,
Changing the configuration should work.

Regards,
Sankalp
Not Solved
Thank you, let me give it a try Smile i'll set the same settings in XP as i'd set in win 7.
Not Solved
Let me know if its work 4 u.
Not Solved
My apologies for delayed response,

i tried setting up same settings in XP as already set in 7... but there's no improvement...
what do you suggest i should try?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System work slow with UFT 12.02 elyanivson 0 2,683 02-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Last Post: elyanivson
  Error while adding Object to Object repository at run time SaranKumarV 3 8,419 02-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Last Post: dubeyvin
  Browser - Child objects method is very very slow prasperl 0 1,977 11-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Last Post: prasperl
  How to restore tool bar (with add object, object spy, update from appln etc options) sayyushaik 0 1,948 10-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: sayyushaik
  UFT 11.5 Slow ankit.saini 2 4,323 06-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Last Post: ankit.saini