Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swing Application JavaButton Question
Not Solved
Hello,

I have the following after I recorded the Swing Application to get the Objects.

Code:
JavaWindow("Groups").JavaInternalFrame("Security Group : Untitled1").JavaTable("Available Access Grants").SelectRow "#0"
JavaWindow("Groups").JavaInternalFrame("Security Group : Untitled1").JavaButton("CLButton").Click

JavaTable (Available Access Grants) is to the left and it is table with options to select what access grants I want to select and move over to the right JavaTable (Linked Access Grants). Instead of the actual access grant name all I see is SelectRow "#0" and JavaButton (CLButton). Is there a way for it to recognize the name of the access grant, or can I change it to the label name? The first row I selected for #0 is really called "Edit Activities".

I used Object Spy, but it only sees the JavaTable and I am not able to select the access grant to view the objects.

Thanks for your help,
Donna :-)
Not Solved
Hi,

Please try this simple procedure and reply whether its worked or not:

1. Open QTP (Assuming all other applications are closed)
2. Open application that you want to test.
3. Now try to record the steps that you mentioned.

Now QTP will be able to identify and record objects in proper manner.
Not Solved
That is what I already did - that is from the recording.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shy Java Swing application objects identification issue kavithaminu 2 3,147 07-22-2015, 02:07 AM
Last Post: uftuser18
  how to capture popup manu in swing application on right click shan123 2 2,659 05-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Last Post: shan123
  Recognition of JavaButton and WebButton PrabhatN 6 5,139 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Last Post: balaji4u
  Not able to click on a JavaButton in a JavaWindow PrabhatN 0 2,435 08-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: PrabhatN