Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminal Emulation : Object Identification
Not Solved
Hi there !

2 Questions :

1. During experimenting with the Object identification we added a property "F4" to the list of "Mandatory Properties".

Now we cannot remove this item anymore, just deselect it so it doesn't show up in the list. But it still turns up when using the Object Repository to add a property to an object belonging to a Screen.

2. We want to put extra data in some fields of a screen defined in the Object Repository (see also my previous thread "Repository : Test Object Details").
If we put data in the "remark" property in the group "Description properties" and we add this property to the "Test object details"
then the TeField can no longer be found on the TeScreen.
If we then remove the property from the "Test Object Details"
the Tefield can again be found on the TeScreen ... although the "remark" property is still filled up with the original extra data.
This data can also be retrieved using code.

And that's exactly what I want to achieve :
store extra data in the fields located in the Object Repository, and then later retrieve this info using code.

How do I do this ?

Thx in advance !

Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enabling Smart Identification for SAP Gui object prasanna.kale5@gmail.com 0 847 12-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: prasanna.kale5@gmail.com
  Create Terminal as object dapeamel 0 2,964 02-16-2018, 07:09 PM
Last Post: dapeamel
  Object identification is taking too much time JACKSPARROW 0 1,592 01-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: JACKSPARROW
  Object Identification approach sams001 2 2,394 06-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Uft 12 - Identification of Google Chrome Object's Property value as plain text teja2730 0 2,459 02-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: teja2730