Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Scripts executions issue?
Not Solved
Hi,
There are 100 testscripts and every script contains more than one actions. I want to execute some test from 10 to 25tests. How to do that?

I appriciate valable inputs .

Regards

Madhu
Not Solved
Hi -- Please be clear of what you want to do. You want to select 10 to 25 scripts from 100 scripts (select test cases depending upon prority req's or critical functionality) or you want to execute from number 10 to number 25.

For first option run each test script individually or through test batch runner or silent test runner.
For second option too do the same thing.
Not Solved
First of all v thankful fr ur very valuable information.
My question quite straight forward...i hope every resultant folder fr every action will create a folder with action folder,scripts , OR file,ect

Like that i have 100 actions (which are reusable).from that action sequence i want to run some specfic actions with name frm action10 to action 25 .

I dont know were is comes in picture about priority and CTITICAL FUNCTIONALITY.Actions (scripts will never classified wether its critical r priority ..its only grouped as reusable r per actions r external

using batch run we can run individual actions which r added for that batch.

Hope u got everything clear now ...

and foremore my issue related to AOM ,approach is creating a .bat file with all scenarios (100) from that i have to run number 10 to 25 scenarios.

Regards

Madhu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  issue with IE when running test eiko 2 1,429 02-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: eiko
  Issue in running Scripts on Edge browser Deepa_m 0 1,531 12-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Deepa_m
  Search All Test scripts For a Function? AndyBSG 1 2,572 02-19-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Need Excel template for mapping manual scripts to Automation scripts. ACCBAJPA 0 2,827 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
  Having issue in opening QTP test newqtp 0 1,748 01-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Last Post: newqtp