Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test results ends up with Browser window resized
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I am a newbie to this forum as well as creating tests with QTP. I have not started my classes as of yet but am trying to get a jump on learning following the Mercury Tutorial that came with the QTP 9.5 product. Problem is I do not have outside internet access to the Flight website so I am using our product to test with.

I am happy to say my simple login script to our product works but the ending results resizes my browser window leaving it to small. I run the Learn several times to try and have this change but no matter what I have done it still shrinks the page. The web site home page is a secured site. I don't know if that matters. I have excepted the certificate so as not to receive the warning pop-ups. Is there anyway to tell QTP when it finishes the login to open the Browser bigger or full screen? I want to build on this test and need the window to be opened more or even full screen.

Thank you for your help.
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
try Browser("").Fullscreen to make your browser in fullscreen mode. or else paste your piece of code whatever you have tried so far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error while opening test run results vkalyankar 3 3,983 11-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  Is it possible to call Java window and Power Builder Window in 1 Action sbkhbk 0 2,440 06-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Last Post: sbkhbk
  QTP test results summary details? Ramadas 2 3,305 10-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ramadas
  QTP Test results summary details Ramadas 0 1,908 10-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Ramadas
  What is Window Test Object adityasrinivasb 0 2,003 10-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: adityasrinivasb