Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DataTable.ExportSheet operation failed. Invalid file.
Not Solved
Hello,

I am getting this error - 'The DataTable.ExportSheet operation failed. Invalid file.' as soon as I upgraded to QTP 11.0. Currently i am using UFT 11.52 and MS-Excel '.xls' format for all import and export datasheet/test case files. It is keyword drive framework

This is not a consistent error and it comes after some test cases executed. let's assume i have 100 test cases. After running 35 test cases i received this error. 'Retry' or 'skip' does not help here and i have to STOP the regression and start it once again. Once i stop and start the regression from test case 36 onward, then i do not receive any exportsheet error.

I am not able to find out the actual problem. It could be with excel or could be with memory allocation.

Can anyone please help me on this.
Not Solved
Hi

using UFT 12

I have been getting "The DataTable.ExportSheet operation failed. Insufficient memory.
" sporadically , even though i have sufficient memory in my machine.

this is what i am trying to do

1. Create Run time DT Sheets , fill with output data
2. At the end of each iteration export the DT sheet to excel

Please help.
Not Solved
we also got same issue some time back.Turn around is..... Change the path of the saving file location on the drive(use ur local C drive) or u can use datatable.Export only method which exports whole workbook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invalid file error importing xls file Makhado 0 1,185 10-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Makhado
  How to append date to xls file using qtp datatable methods? yona34 1 1,460 05-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Excel operation - to find usedrange of rows & col pooja 1 9,369 02-19-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Invalid File error importing a spreadsheet but only on a VM msacks 1 2,566 10-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Capturing the exact time when an operation is performed. Dilliz 2 2,841 01-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Dilliz