Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Posted thread should be monitored by moderators weekly
I posted a thread how to do scripting if application contains 3rd party controls. I didn't get any answer for my thread. But it is needed and valid.
This type of posts should be monitored by moderators and user should get reply from moderators.
If required any information regarding the post then moderator should ask for the posted user.
Hi,
if you dont get an answer for your question here, please don't wait too long for that. raise a case at HP as they only are bound to help you.
we(moderators) always try to go through each and every query posted here, almost daily and reply at our best.

as far as your queries are concerned, I would definietly like to look at it again and will try to help you.

(02-03-2010, 05:52 PM)nistalaramesh Wrote: I posted a thread how to do scripting if application contains 3rd party controls. I didn't get any answer for my thread. But it is needed and valid.
This type of posts should be monitored by moderators and user should get reply from moderators.
If required any information regarding the post then moderator should ask for the posted user.

Buddy -
Do never consider charity as mandatory.

Regards,
Basanth
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion - An Option to close the thread once it is solved and archive the same ssvali 0 2,193 10-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Last Post: ssvali