Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total no of mail in gmail
Solved: 10 Years, 10 Months, 1 Week ago
I want to print total no of mail in gmail and i created following code but this does not add no. of mails of last page

Code:
systemutil.Run "iexplore.exe","gmail.com"
browser("title:=.*").page("title:=.*").webedit("html id:=email","type:=text").Set "usename"
browser("title:=.*").page("title:=.*").webedit("html id:=passwd").Set "password"
browser("title:=.*").page("title:=.*").webbutton("html id:=signIn").Click

Set check = description.Create
check("micclass").value = "WebCheckBox"
set check_count = browser("title:=.*").page("title:=.*").ChildObjects(check)
total = 0
Do   while Browser("IE").Page("Page1").WebElement("Older ›").Exist

Browser("IE").Page("Page1").WebElement("Older ›").click

total = total+check_count.count
Loop

print total
Verify your condition for the loop. The loop only navigates to the nxt page. And always adds the count that you have captured before the loop. The loop is not capturing the count in every page.

Modify the loop so that it can capture the count in every page and then adds up to the total.
Please ensure to include your code between [code] tags while asking or replying to questions. I have done this for you for this time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To send Fail Results to mail Naresh 1 2,404 04-23-2015, 08:30 PM
Last Post: babu123
  To send the QTP Results to mail using Thunderbird Naresh 0 2,135 04-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Naresh
  This code does not give total no of links present on page plz help it returns 0 excellentpawan 8 5,268 01-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Last Post: yogi4tech
  How to delete particular mails in Gmail using QTP rajkumarsm 1 3,860 10-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
  I want to count total no of links in a page and click one by one excellentpawan 9 6,743 07-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Ankur