Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFT Tool runs more than one iteration always
Not Solved
UFT Tool runs more than one iteration for a single iteration . I have the following code-

Code:
Systemutil.Run "FlightsGUI.exe","","C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\samples\Flights Application\","open"
Const login = "devname:=HPE MyFlight Sample Application"
WpfWindow(login).WpfEdit("devname:=agentName").Set "john"
WpfWindow(login).WpfEdit("devname:=password").Set "hp"
WpfWindow(login).WpfButton("devname:=okButton").Click
WpfWindow(login).Close
 Before trying the above code I added 3 rows/values in the global data sheet. But I deleted them all later. There's no object in repository.
"Data table iteration = run all rows" is set in File>Settings>Run . There is no entry in Tools> Data Driver.
 Why does it still run thrice, even when there is no rows in any datasheet. I reloaded the test script, yet all the same...
Not Solved
MAYBE A BUG in UFT14. Even after deleting all data/values from EACH OF THE CELL from Global data sheet by Edit>Clear>All , my test script wud run thrice ( for Three previous global data sheet parameterized values ) . I had no clue as to why it is run thrice while the data sheet is empty. Then I Found that even the data sheet was empty, three block selection was shown in three rows ( but there was no value). Then I manually selected ALL THE ROWS (mouse click and drag), and then Edite>Clear>All , only then I was able to delete the values from the global data sheet and script runs once.  My question is how come the scipt runs for more than once when there is no data sheet rows/values.
Not Solved
Even after deleting all data/values from EACH OF THE CELL from Global data sheet by Edit>Clear>All , my test script wud run thrice ( for Three previous global data sheet parameterized values ) . I had no clue as to why it is run thrice while the data sheet is empty. Then I Found that even the data sheet was empty, three block selection was shown in three rows ( but there was no value). Then I manually selected ALL THE ROWS (mouse click and drag), and then Edite>Clear>All , only then I was able to delete the values from the global data sheet and script runs once.  My question is how come the scipt runs for more than once when there is no data sheet rows/values.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Object not found during the 2nd iteration of an Action call in a For loop BGunay 0 857 04-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: BGunay
  How to schedule regular UFT runs MasterChief 1 3,237 12-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  Function return value is not passed during the 3rd iteration premanand1979 0 2,042 10-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: premanand1979
  Iteration in Local sheets for UFT11.5 haithamQTP 1 3,007 02-27-2014, 09:12 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Parameter iteration bistritapcv 1 3,218 03-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sathiya