Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un-installation of QTP
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi,
1. Is there any external executable file (".exe") to uninstall QTP Tool Fully (including all registry files and folders).

If Yes, please provide the link.

Appreciate the quick response...
Search the forum. You will find what you are looking for.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Yes there are few tools available. try to google on this, you will surely get some nice working link.

If you are still searching let us know if you found anything else intresting. On the contrary the solution is here
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
hey Basanth,
just to know whether we can refer outside links other than this forum. I thought Posting guidelines does not allow us to do so.

Wink - I debated about it myself, and realized that the link is one created for the QTP community. As much as we spread and learn so much would this forum be benefitted.

I hope ankur wouldnt be worried too much about this...If he is...i am in trouble.Shy

I will send him a email and see if this can be allowed...Thanks saket for pointing it out.
Basanth
Thanks buddies for your advices ...
I have downloaded the tool. If i face any new issues i ll update you here..
It's ok Basant and Saket.

We have to write that point since people will start blatant advertising and self promoting their links. I guess you have already seen it by now where I had to delete the links and warn OP.
Sites like KnowledgeInbox are established ones so it's not at all an issue.

All in all, it's your call and judgment.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP installation sswapnilt 0 1,684 12-31-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: sswapnilt
  QTP installation issue abhishaku 1 2,417 06-17-2013, 12:48 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  QTP 11 setup installation problem. ankk 6 17,371 12-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: nili
  QTP 11 Evaluation installation file not having executable file Akhila 2 4,099 10-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: gdp9600
  Automating installation and uninstallation process ksrikanth2k9 0 2,388 04-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ksrikanth2k9