Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to get properties of JavaObject in contextual menu
Not Solved
Hello,

I am trying to check the property of JavaObject in contextual menu of javaTree.
I cant put standard checkpoint in contextual menu. I am comparing value of a Javaobjects in contextual menu but how to check if a particular object exist in contextual menu or not.
I have below method but actual value in replay is coming out to be empty, and test is failing.

Code:
JavaWindow("ENOVIA Portal -").JavaTree("DocumentTreeView$DndVpmJTree").Select Object
JavaWindow("ENOVIA Portal -").JavaTree("DocumentTreeView$DndVpmJTree").OpenContextMenu Object
wait(2)
JavaWindow("ENOVIA Portal -").JavaMenu("Convert to Multi-sheet").CheckProperty "displayed", 0

Now, in above script "Convert to Multi-sheet" object should not appear in order to pass the test.
In results, its showing value of "displayed" as empty value. I tried putting "" also but still no luck.

I have attached screenshot of result.
Please tell me any possible alternatives for this

Thanks
Amit

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
Use GetROProperty to get the property of context menu and assign to variable and use the particular variable in where ever you want

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to identify unque properties of chrome browser tanyamrz 5 4,594 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Last Post: pradeep singh
  Unable to select an item from weblist and unable to enter text in edit box estherindu 5 9,146 05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Last Post: viswa
  Difference between parameter tabs in Action Properties and Action Call Properties. vibhakhandelwal 0 3,877 11-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: vibhakhandelwal
  Unable to Record Drop down Menu and it's list items samuluru 3 4,182 07-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Last Post: nageshpv