Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to login with the same code in different desktop
Not Solved
When iam running the script in my Desktop. Iam getting invalid access to the particular application.
But when i run the same code with same logins in another desktop iam able to open the application

InvokeApplication "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE "
Browser("title:= about:blank").Navigate "http://cgtwebuie2etest.dev.qintra.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fDefault.aspx"

''' ###############Login to CGT#############
Code:
Browser("name:= Login").Page("title:= Login").webedit("name:= CuidTextBox").set " spartha"
Browser("name:= Login").Page("title:= Login").webedit("name:= PasswordTextBox").set "qw1234
Browser("name:= Login").Page("title:= Login").webbutton("name:= Login").click
Not Solved
Hi,

I think there are some access limitation at your desktop if you try same on some other test machine you may not face this problem. or you can try this after disabling the firewall of your Desktop.
Not Solved
But iam able to login in to application manually i.e., without running the script in my desktop.
Initially i thought of due to browsed history this problem is occuring but even after clearing the cache also facing the same

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't locate items on Win7 Desktop RandomGrin 0 1,971 01-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Last Post: RandomGrin
  How To pick up the particular mail in Post Login Gmail page and click on Checkbox akhandesh 0 2,695 12-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: akhandesh
  Unable to select an item from weblist and unable to enter text in edit box estherindu 5 9,142 05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Last Post: viswa
  "How to Count Desktop Icons" suresz449 5 7,707 11-23-2011, 09:53 AM
Last Post: suresz449
  Dialog box error while QTP scripts run from VM Desktop rahuldps 2 4,514 11-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ravi.gajul