Jump to the post that solved this thread.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using OR created in one system, not able to execute the test script in another system
Solved: 10 Years, 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago
Hi,
I am using QTP 11 trial version, IE 8.
I created OR for an application in particular system. Using that created OR in another system to execute the same test scripts, not even a single test script involving the created OR is getting executed.

Object is highlighted but is not getting recognized during test script execution.

When I try to Highlight the object , it getting highlighted. But am not able to execute the test script in another system.

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS THIS IS VERY URGENT.
Please see if one of these points are relevant to your issue.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Thanks Ankur, the problem is solved with the document that you had send
It will be good if you can mention what you did to fix the issue. It may be helpful in case someone else get into the same problem.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
I changed almost everything as per the options given in the document. So cant specify any single option
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to execute Remote Agent witout ALM? CharlieMadrid 0 1,058 05-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Last Post: CharlieMadrid
  Changing System Display Setting and Resolution using UFT or VB script or any code srikanthbura 0 2,438 09-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Last Post: srikanthbura
  Find System details on which uft license is utilized Ccma 1 1,046 04-24-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to avoid system lock while running Windows Based Application SaranKumarV 6 21,052 03-21-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: blr.moin@gmail.com
  Unable to identify Child Object for a window application created using C#. ssanjeev 3 5,920 03-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: ankita