Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verify the order of web links
Not Solved
Hi.

Dose anyone knowh how I can check the order of links on a webpage?
If I have a section in a webpage with 10 links, I want to verify that these links always is displayed in the same correct order.

I have tried to use 'Visual relation identifier', but that didn't work as I expected.
And I get this error, of course: "The selected test object sannot be used as a related object, because other objects are defined as related objects for it"
Not Solved
Hi,

If you now the name of these links you might succeed in doing that.
Use discription for thsi, count the number of links on page, navigate through each link and get the innertext property, compare it with the name of the links you have.

This approach might be helpful 2 u.

Regards,
Sankalp
Not Solved
Now I do not understand quite what you mean?
Not Solved
Hi,

If u have name of the weblinks in the order u want to verify then use description and check the count of the links on the page and yhier ordering.

Regards,
Sankalp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UFT] [WPF] Verify if the cell contains an image robertosalemi 0 1,780 10-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Last Post: robertosalemi
  Should I download every patch in order to UFT recognize the Chrome and FireFox browse jesusisaac 6 5,003 08-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
  Automating SAP Sales Order Dwarak Calayampundi 0 1,618 06-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Dwarak Calayampundi
  Need to verify the drop down values based on condition santhoshmscsoftware 1 2,714 05-04-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  verify that parent properties match object currently displayed in your application. sona 0 2,945 02-21-2016, 12:00 PM
Last Post: sona