Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i find these values for other objects?
Not Solved
Hi All,

I found this code written by privious QTP expert:
Code:
Window("SiPass integrated").Dialog("Alarm Class Definition").WinButton("Add").Click
  Window("SiPass integrated").Dialog("Alarm Class Definition").WinListView("If not actioned, trigger").Select [b]0,0,90[/b]
        b    = Window("SiPass integrated").Dialog("Alarm Class Definition").WinComboBox("ComboBox").GetItem (i)

I have tried to find the 0,0,90 values using object spy but i coundnt found where are these values come from?
All i know is that 1st 0 is for row number. what are other coming from?
i have checked the properties but found nothing. Please help!!

Thanks,

Regards,

Ajit
Not Solved
QTP help can guide you. Just check it out under the Standard Windows object.
Not Solved
Sorry, couldnt find anything to work. Please help anybody??

Thanks,

Ajit
Not Solved
object.Select Item, [BUTTON], [Offset]

object : A test object of type WinList.

Item : Required. A Variant value. The item to select from the list. The item value (with quotes) or numeric index (without quotes) can denote the item. The first item in a list is numbered 0.

BUTTON : Optional. A predefined constant or number. See the Constants table, below. The mouse button used to click the object. Default = micLeftBtn (0).

Offset : Optional. An Integer value. The horizontal offset (in pixels) of the click location relative to the left margin of the item’s text. This argument can be used only if the BUTTON argument is defined. Default = -1 (middle of the object).

The possible values for the BUTTON argument are:

Constant Value Description
micLeftBtn 0 The left mouse button.
micRightBtn 1 The right mouse button.
micMiddleBtn 2 The middle mouse button.

These all information is from QTP help. Hope this will help you.