Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the micRightBtn constant defined?
Not Solved
With a very simple (recorded) script I get a Run Time error: "Variable is undefined: 'micRightBtn'".

Apparently, something went wrong during the install, but how do I fix this without uninstallu=ing and re-installing. Does QTP have something like include paths?

Below is the script that fails:

Code:
Option Explicit
Window("Program Manager").WinListView("SysListView32").Select "Internet Explorer", micRightBtn

If I change micRightBtn to 1, the right click is fired as expected, but I need to run scripts developed by others and cannot change them.
Not Solved
I too am interested in the answer to this question.

I have a line of automated script that is failing on the micRightBtn command, and I have to manually perform that step and then select from the list.

Code:
SwfWindow("Serious Control Center").SwfTreeView("treeMain").Select "Clients;Client 1;Location 1;CORUSANT - Administrator", micRightBtn

this issue is intermittent.

I am searching for known issues too...

Thank you!
Laura

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error as Global Not defined while trying to retrieve value from Datatable siddharth1609 0 848 09-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Last Post: siddharth1609
  User defined Objects(Can't map standard grid object in to table object ) madhavanr 0 2,477 01-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Last Post: madhavanr
  Getting run error passing a Frame into a user defined function!!! sepgs2004 1 2,709 10-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Last Post: anil2u
Question User-Defined Environment Variables vs. Global Variables vs. DataTable Values imzeeshan 0 2,842 11-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Last Post: imzeeshan
  Adding User Defined functions to QTP Help Surya 2 3,153 03-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Surya