Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calling single script to identify web pages dynamically
Not Solved
Can someone help me with a QTP script that would help read web pages dynamically, identify browser name and page name without writing script for each page with the respective names. So that i can call the same script wherever required.

Any help on this would be great!

Anj
Not Solved
Hi Anj,

I am not clear with ur question,
as per my exp if the web page properties are same the we can use the properies for wherever required.
For example if the page name is
Browser("name:=google").Page(title:=goolge")
This u can used repatively wherever required provided the page is name has not changed.

If page propery changed then we need to use the respected browser and Page properties.

Regards
Raj
Not Solved
Thx Raj, but let me explain my problem her

It is an application with web pages having different names(Browser and page names), so currently i have a script to check a logo name in each page. I have pasted this script on each page since each page has a different Browser/page name. I want a single script which can dynamically get the Browser/page name of the page i am on. And paste the script at one location and call it on every page.

There is a continue button on each page to move to next page.

Hope my question is clear.

Thx,Anj

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Convert the single to an integer Mozza 2 1,256 09-27-2018, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  How to dynamically find the OracleFormWindow? arpan 0 1,506 04-26-2017, 12:45 AM
Last Post: arpan
  How to click on all links dynamically in UFT? Rohan 9 17,897 02-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to Verify Static Object Text which is changing Dynamically with Expected Result johnny77 0 3,181 06-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Last Post: johnny77
  calling QTP script from one to another krishnas.tester 3 6,478 11-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Last Post: vinod123