Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
This is maya.I am working in qtp for a desktop application.My question is,qtp is not identifying the objects when i closed the application.I have enabled the smart identification also.Wat will be the reason for this.Please help me
Hi MAya ,

can you tell me on which you are working i mean the software java ,.net .oracle applicaiotns
hi,
now i am working in .net application.Plz let me know y qtp is not identifying when i reopen my application
hi,
now i am working in .net application.Plz let me know y qtp is not identifying when i reopen my application
I believe you need to have .net Addin to QTP to make the recognition of objects .DO you have the sufficient Addin to QTP
yes as siri mentiond above please check if you have .net add-in installed and enabled.

Also please try to be more descriptive in your subject line while posting a new thread.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
hi,

s i didnt include .net package in add ins.still i have a doubt.Then how it identifies the object when i run my application first time.Thank u for ur reply
QTP tries to identify it as Web object or Win object by default if the specific addins are not installed.

QTP may not be able to identify the object when you open again since many values identified initially (by recording) would have changed.
Thank u very much nagesh.