Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi need help regarding regular expression on "gmail" windows
Not Solved
Code:
msgbox Browser("Gmail - Inbox (15)").Page("Gmail - Inbox (15)").Frame("v1").WebTable("mails").RowCount

my aim is to click on the mail in the INBOX.
i have used regular expression for Browser , Page and Frames.
for the above program i am getting the rowcount for the first time.

when some new mails are received in Inbox , the above program is not working.

the error showing is
"cannot identify the "mails"object's parents"v1"(classFrame). verify that parent properties match an object currently displayed in your application"
Not Solved
Try using DP.
Example:
Code:
Browser("name:=.*").Page("title:=.*)....
Not Solved
Hi Niranjan,

thnx for ur reply.

i have tried using DP and getting the same error..

here is the code i used...

Code:
msgbox Browser("name:=.*").Page("title:=.*").Frame("name:=v1").WebTable("x:=166","y:=215").RowCount

it is working fine for 2 times and when new mail is received in INBOX the aboove code is not working... and also getting the same error as in my first post...

Kindly suggest...

Hari
Not Solved
Did you spy on the object once you receive a new email?
Are the property values same or changing? If so what are remaining constant?
Try to use the property which remain constant even when you receive a new email.
Not Solved
Hi,
Even i am stuck in a similar situation, i have to find a particular mail in the Inbox and open that mail and fetch some data from the mail. Some one advised me to use table checkpoint and childtime. Till now i have placed the checkpoint which finds if the particular mail is present or not and it passes. But now i have script an action how to make that click an open the mail.
They told that i have to make use of loop from the table, but was not able to understand.

Any suggestion on this.

Thanks,
Vinay

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Any digit in xpath path using Regular expression Priyam 1 3,262 10-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Ankur
  Regular expression to read two words in lowercase, uppercase and with and without spa sarahq49 1 3,209 04-09-2015, 01:56 AM
Last Post: sarahq49
  Regular expression and script optimisation Padmavathy 1 3,614 03-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Regular expression in descriptive programming testernc 1 16,396 12-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: anshika.agarwal
  need a regular expression. anu05446 0 3,024 11-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Last Post: anu05446