Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to clear datatable during runtime
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi Ankur,

Thanks for correcting for mistake regarding the message I typed which is "Urgent" kind of words. Sorry for that...

I understand that you are spending your valuable time for answering to our questions.

I have a question, can you provide sample script on how to clear the datatable either localsheet or global sheet during runtime?

Thanks,

Ram
it's ok Ram

Well, Can I know the reason , why you want to do this?

As far as I know, you can't make any changes to design time datatable...you can only make changes to run time datatable.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Hi Ram,

I think Ankur is right you can only change the run time data table during run time.

I think you can add or delete parameter a.k.a column during run time.... try searching the dataTable object in the QTP help file.
Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the response,

You are correct, we can only modify the data in runtime, Same thing i am expecting, i want delete a one row from runtime datatable.

Actually i want to delete the row from runtime data table. As per the scenario I want to use data that suits to the scenario based on the search key and remaining i want to delete.

Your response is highly appreciated..

Ram

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clear qtp memory dondemon 0 3,383 12-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Post: dondemon
  Find a text in Runtime datatable ra.dineshkumar@gmail.com 1 1,861 12-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Last Post: supputuri
  Datatable add and datatable import sheet wheelercha 4 33,353 06-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Arul
  Importing Oracle Database data to RunTime datatable prabhu656656 3 4,175 01-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: jparson11
Shy My system is getting struck when i import excel sheet to the QTP runtime DataTable vadmani 5 3,421 09-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Last Post: basanth27