Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to record an application which is present on Remote desktop
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 1 Week ago
Hi All,
In my project i need to automate the application which is present on Virtual remote desktop.
the whole automated scenario is like this:

1)it should click on start and then click on remote desktop connection.
2)Automatically enter the ip address and connect to the remote desktop.
3)In the remote desk top there is application and it should perform some application like enter username,click links and verify the application and finally close the application.
4) When i m trying to automate then it recording and identifying till click of "remote desk top conection" but after that it is not entering the ip address for remote desktop and not able to recognice the application in the remote desktop

if any bodies has face this issue and have solution then tell me its urgent.
please tell me how to automate all the steps and how can QTP recognize the remote desktop window and the application in it
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 1 Week ago
Hi,

You can't do in that way .I mean we can't record a application on remote destop while our QTP is on local machine.For that we should have QTP in remote desktop also along with the application.Then open QTP first ,then the application and start recording.

enjoy...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to deploy a desktop application to a physical server using Azure Pipelines? raivivan 0 930 04-08-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: raivivan
  UFT 14.53 not able to record steps of web application rupesh doshi 3 2,551 10-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Last Post: rupesh doshi
  Remote Commuter License pin001 0 1,330 01-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Last Post: pin001
  QTP does not record the first step of open filight reservation application. Blossoms 9 17,322 07-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Last Post: AJAJ
  How to check expected cookies are present or not priyanka.agarwal 0 1,871 07-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Last Post: priyanka.agarwal