Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to store data in datatable from other application?
Not Solved
I have written a script which finds the nos. of link on the iGoogle webpage and storing its name in datatable. Issue is that it stores the name of the link but its getting replaced by other name. I want to store the name of all the links in datatable eg .(1st link name shd store at (R1, C1) other link name should store at (R2, C1) and so on. Column 2 stores the expected result. And How to compare the actual with expected result one by one and if it finds some difference it shd color the expected cell.

====================
Code:
Set des = description.Create
des("html tag").value = "A"
Set clink= Browser("name:=iGoogle").Page("title:=iGoogle").ChildObjects(des)

c=clink.count

msgbox " the no. of links are: "&  c

For i=0 to clink.count-1

x=clink(i).GetROProperty("name")

datatable.Value("actual",dtglobalsheet)=x
wait 2
Next
Not Solved
use 'Datatable.SetCurrentRow' to set the current row you want to write.

Not Solved
Thanks saket for your reply. I want that row should be increased by 1 with every test data so that at the end of my test run All the 81 links name should be there not only the last name

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing Data in the application newbieny 0 847 07-17-2019, 07:19 PM
Last Post: newbieny
  VB SCRIPT to click on specific links on webpage and store related data ACCBAJPA 1 9,805 04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: ACCBAJPA
  Is there any way to store different configurations of our datasheets and attach them advqtpuser 1 2,376 03-19-2011, 04:06 AM
Last Post: tdevick
  how can I store a string with variable in it, in another variable? reejais 4 4,294 11-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: smeepaga
  How to store all output values in different variables Jyobtech 4 4,436 10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Last Post: KavitaPriyaCR