Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to use DataTableGet on a checkbox. Is it possible? if not, what is the right appr
Not Solved
Please point me to the right direction. What can be used in the case below.

Script 1. Creates a new shipment (shipment number is recorded into a globaldata sheet ) example: QTP254 <- this shipment number is referenced as TR number on TR page.

Script 2. This script goes to TR list page, searches by “today’s TRs” where it gets a list of TRs created for today. One of them is the one that I need.
In order to select it, I need to click on a checkbox with TR # QTP254 (same as above shipment number), but it selects the first checkbox on the list, which is a wrong TR number.
I can not use Data TableGet, because it is using a checkbox.
What can be used here to make QTP select the correct TR number?

Please point me to the right direction. What can be used in this case below.
Not Solved
Hi,
Use descriptive programing to get all the check boxes and verify them for the name TR # QTP254. If match found them check the corresponding check box.

Let me know in case of any help required.

Regards,
Sankalp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to check Checkbox in SSDBGrid in windows application RamUFT 0 976 02-13-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: RamUFT
  Webtable Checkbox in UFT Syahirah 7 10,786 11-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  unable to identify Checkbox Property inside the WinList Object tech.savy987@gmail.com 2 4,004 07-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Shridevi.Salagare
  QTP locks the application when I want to click on a checkbox sqadri 0 1,812 03-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Last Post: sqadri
  Parallel Execution checkbox alhifizik 0 3,325 04-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Last Post: alhifizik