Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
output check point
Not Solved
Hi Azad,
Try this
Code:
DataTable.Value("MPI","Global")=Browser("micclass:=Browser").Page("micclass:=Page").object.getElementsByTagName("H3")(0).innertext

If your page has more than one <H3> Tags and if the text you are requesting for, is not in the first <H3> Tag, the above code will not give the value you are expecting.In that case replace the 0 in above code with some value say i and to determine i's value run the the below code
Code:
set oWebElement=Browser("micclass:=Browser").Page("micclass:=Page").object.getElementsByTagName("H3")
For i= 0 to oWebElement.length-1
   msgbox  "  i= "& i  &"    And  text = " & oWebElement(i).innertext
Next

Hope this helps you
Regards,
Ravi
Not Solved
Hi Azad,

Ur Code..

Code:
Datatable.GlobalSheet.AddParameter"MPI",""
DataTable("MPI","Global")= Browser("micclass:=Browser").Page("micclass:=Page").WebElement("html tag:=H3","outerhtml:=<H3>$2,997.75</H3>").GetRoProperty("innertext")

The above code will not work as the outerhtml property contains few special characters($,.). You need to ignore\escape these characters using Regular expression escape character...

Use the below code and see if it works..

Code:
DataTable("MPI","Global")= Browser("micclass:=Browser").Page("micclass:=Page").WebElement("html tag:=H3","outerhtml:=<H3>\$2,997\.75</H3>").GetRoProperty("innertext")
OR
Code:
DataTable("MPI","Global")= Browser("micclass:=Browser").Page("micclass:=Page").WebElement("html tag:=H3","outerhtml:=\<H3\>\$2,997\.75\<\/H3\>").GetRoProperty("innertext")

=================================================================
There is one more solution to your issue if you know what value you are looking for on the page.

Code:
strPageContent=Browser(<BrowserName>).Page(<PageName>).Object.body.innertext

now strPageContent will contain all the data present on the page. You can use the Instr function to search for your value.

Do let me know if this desn't help or if you have any other query.

Regards,
Ankesh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  table output values shipu 1 2,243 01-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Last Post: supputuri
  Type Mismatch:Check point while using DP Uma 0 3,668 09-07-2011, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Uma
  How can I output table values and see them Mala 0 3,066 03-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Mala
  How to retrieve value of a text output? paulwesterman 2 15,734 01-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Last Post: paulwesterman
  How to use output values. upadhyay40 2 4,067 12-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: upadhyay40