Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem in navigation of page dynamically
Solved: 10 Years, 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago
I have created a script that automates the registration form process and when i debug the script it works perfectly fine. but when i try to execute the scripts it fails,actually there is a web Button which navigates to other page after generating a click event, But it does not do the same, can somebody help me out, thanks in advance
Please try the below code
Code:
Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 2 '2-Runs mouse operations using the mouse
Browser("xyz").Page("abc").WebButton("WebButton").Click
Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 1  '1-Runs mouse operations using browser events
this should help you

Regards,
Ravi
Hey Ravi Thankx for the reply but my problem still exist. It behaves the same way as it was behaving earlier... Now again it is working fine when i am debugging the script but fails during run time, During Run time it executes the button click event and it directly goes to next line and start searching for the next object which is present in the next page, but it cannot finds that because the page is not navigated...
Looks like this is a synchronization issue if the click event is executed.Please use "synchronization" technique or introduce some wait time before the script actually executes the next line.Let me know your observation.
I have already used the wait time after the button press but nothing happens, but why did u said, that i should use wait before the word press
Could you please post the html properties of the button?It must be a typo if I have asked you to use wait before word press.But I assume you got it right.
yes it worked fine when i inserted the wait before the button press, but how did it worked is a new question aroused in front of me
Hey guys thanks for your quick reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFT issues with Outsystems dynamically generated Id/names jherron 2 1,120 03-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Swishy70
  Unable to capture value of Webelement which is changing dynamically sheetal 9 15,625 02-16-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: janki_kakadia
  Unable to click on dynamically changing webelement preeti 0 1,690 04-29-2017, 08:50 PM
Last Post: preeti
  Adding data into rows that add dynamically with setcelldata azar81 4 5,639 04-13-2015, 05:24 PM
Last Post: vidya2k2
  Cannot find the "[ WebButton ]" object's parent "[ Page ]" (class Page) sumitparolkar@gmail.com 4 4,768 05-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Last Post: agarwl.anurag