Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem while working on oracle application
Not Solved Exclamation 
hi everyone,
iam working on oracle application after execution of few lines of code my internet explorer gets closed following the below error. can any one help me out?

FTOracleFormsAgent:iexplore.exe - Application Error
The exception Breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached.
(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x6d447bf2.
Not Solved
Is this IE error or an error generated by QTP ? Do you get this error when manually executed ?

Which version of IE and QTP are you using ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
Not Solved
Dear Basanth,
iam using i.e 6 and qtp 9.5 versions and regarding your query it works fine when executed manually. Problem arises only when i execute my scripts.
Thanks in advance.
Not Solved
Buddy -
I am going to close my eyes and take a wild guess and i feel it could be the issue with add-ins.

So here is what my past spits out,

1. do you have the oracle Add-in and the java add-in checked together ?
2. If you have, then unload and load only oracle Add-in and the web Add-in.
3. If you do not get any solution or either of the case does not match with your actual then checkout if there are any patches from HP related to Oracle addins.

I am sorry, with the information i have at hand it is as good as talking to a wall. Lets move ahead to see if this helps.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool ntdll.dll crash problem with UFT 11.5 Application in Windows Server 08 gangadhar 1 4,440 06-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  Choosing Add-ins in QTP When Oracle forms or other IDEs used in web based application QTPBeginer 0 2,484 03-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: QTPBeginer
  QTP oracle addin not recognising Japplet Oracle rmanasa 9 7,023 01-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: nash27
  Problem with Capturing objects(DropDown,Table) in SAP application SaranKumarV 2 5,030 09-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Jyobtech
  Problem with one page in application manabh 4 2,700 09-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Last Post: manabh