Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
script is not generating for some objects
Not Solved
script is not generating for some objects while recording an application in QTP

for ex..there is a drop down list in our application,while we are doing recording the script is not generating for that dropdown list
Not Solved
what is the technology dev team has used to develop the application... for exp Java .. dot net..check u have the proper add ins to cope up the technology of application.

Regards
Raj
Not Solved
hi,

we are using .net technology for the application
Not Solved
What I faced while automating the dot net application was, when i stard recording by using QTP, the application was kept on refreshing even for long time without allowing me to record. But to overcome that issue i just used the ojbect spy and then i used DP, when i use DP it was showing all the properties like

Code:
Browser().page().WebTable().WebList()

So pls use the spy and try to use the DP

Pls let me know the result

Regards
Raj
rhotur@gmail.com
Not Solved
You need a separate add-in for .net applications. Once you install that, QTP will start recognizing all the objects.
Not Solved
hi,

Thanks for reply,

I want to know what add-in we need for this,if u have can u send to me,
Not Solved
You need .net addin for which you need to contact qtp people.Ur company will have to purchase this add-in. You can contact them using your existing license code.
Not Solved
Did anyone use QTP for testing Webservices ? Its basically The Webservices which has to be tested which doesn't have any front-end design for which one can integrate or test, we need to check whether the webservice is occuring and at what interval we get pass or fail ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation SystemUtil.run script is not generating while recording in qtp 9.5..pls help me senthil.kumar 0 2,468 01-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Last Post: senthil.kumar
  Temporary objects via script???? jcraig26 0 1,491 10-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Last Post: jcraig26
  How to get row count if xls file is generating dynamically. iamsekhar 10 9,736 08-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Last Post: iamsekhar
  How to add objects to repository if QTP is not generating scripts automatically iamsekhar 2 3,730 07-28-2010, 08:27 AM
Last Post: basanth27
  QTP is not generating scripts automatically while recording for wpfMenu items iamsekhar 5 11,175 07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Last Post: basanth27