Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to extract dynamic object values-webelement object
Not Solved
Hi to everybody,

i am working with one health care project, i got an issue in that, i am having one object called patient id,which is dynamic,i am able handle it using regular expression,but my problem is that when i run my automation script "webelement object" is not able to identify ie dynamic object,but after completing my script with errors if i go to object repository and click on particular object property name and highlight it in application,object is getting highlighted without any issues.

Error which i am getting is "Could not able to identify webelement(xxxxxxx), please see whether the object is present in object repository or not.

Any anybody solve my problem,

What might be the problem?
Please i need answer urgently.

Thanks in advance for replying me.
Not Solved
I bet you must have had the innertext added for the webelement object on your OR.

1. Can you send a spyshot of your screen with the webelement ?

There are 2 ways to handle this,

1.Supply the innertext you are looking for dynamically into the webelement object. [ Use DP in this case ]
2. I am taking a wild guess that the dev would have had a webtable placed below the webelement. If you have the webtable then you can use that object to read through rows and columns and click or select whatever patient id you are looking for.

does this open the box ?
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to identify a Dynamic WebElement? PreethiJoshi 1 5,161 05-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  not able to identify an webelement object Ninjukp 0 2,093 01-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Ninjukp
Sad How To Find Dropdown Object based on Values from the dropdown list mesg2anil 12 32,795 12-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: sandy2404
Question Is there a way to create dynamic objects by declaring the type of object as parameter lotos 3 1,958 11-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: lotos
  Need help in creating dynamic object string using Childobjects Keshub Mathur 0 1,505 09-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Keshub Mathur