Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which is the final step of automation in QTP?
Not Solved
Hi friends,
I am new to QTP 10, I have click ad-in web based, Recorded my .net web application with IE 8.0 and run the script. Got the test analyse results report... Results like e.g- Iteration 1, Results Done,
Status Times
Passed 0
Failed 0
Warning 0

In the results,1.How we check the application good or bad..?
2.what are the steps i have missed..?
3.What i have to do for conclusion?

Can anyone help me....
Not Solved
hi,
you have just performed some action. you are adding any verification over there in your recorded script. so try to add some verification points. then your result will be like this : Iteration 1, Results Done, Passed 3 failed 2 warnings 4 (numbers for example).
Not Solved

Hi sathiya,
what kind of verification i have to do?
Not Solved
Expected and actual results For example. After login to gmail user should be able to see the following labels like inbox,outbox,sent items, username,signout etc. same way click on any button should do the respective action like after clicking on signout button it should navigate to login screen.etc.
Not Solved
This is my script
Code:
Browser("India's Exclusive").Page("India's Exclusive").Link("Employers").Click
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Employers Login").WebEdit("txtuser").Set "das"
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Employers Login").WebEdit("txtpwd").SetSecure "5268f292489743c904e5d80be1694d44f8bf"
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Employers Login").WebButton("Login").Click
Browser("Employers Login").Page("foneajob for Recruiters").Link("Search Resumes").Click
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Resman").WebList("ctl00$empcontent$TabContainer1").Select "30"
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Resman").WebButton("Search Resumes").Click
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Resman_2").Link("Employer Home").Click
Browser("Employers Login").Page("foneajob for Recruiters").Link("Sign Out").Click
Browser("Employers Login").Page("Employers Login").Sync
Browser("Employers Login").CloseAllTabs
Browser("India's Exclusive").Page("India's Exclusive").Sync
Browser("India's Exclusive").CloseAllTabs

Click the particular action it will show the active screen and perfectly run.

Again coming same answer..
Not Solved
Hi, I am trying to learn from your reply and i attached my script on last reply:-) Is it Possible to run the scripts?
Not Solved
hi,
i dont have qtp right now.
try to add few verifications like
Code:
"if Browser("Employers Login").Page("foneajob for Recruiters").Link("Search Resumes").Exist then
Reporter.ReportEvent 0
End If"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How import final calculated values by cell formula from Excel not the formula itself. qtped 1 4,712 01-17-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: sagar.raythatha
  QTP does not record the first step of open filight reservation application. Blossoms 9 17,326 07-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Last Post: AJAJ
  step by step report shipu 0 2,056 08-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Last Post: shipu
  QTP is not recording the first step of opening Flight reservation app srinanduri 2 2,974 08-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Last Post: srinanduri
Question JavaTree - Not able to click final links scsvel 1 2,905 01-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post: scsvel