Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what points make u choose hybrid framework compared to datadriven and keyword aproach
Not Solved
hi ankur,
can u please give me more than 5 examples in general or let me know with ur own experience, when do we go for a hybrid framework ?(which is a combination of keyword and data driven approach).please let me know more than 5 points with some examples.if at all u know a site which can give me indepth information kindly let me know. as of now i am referring to ur article posted on the website(Understanding Automation Framework).
i need to know the issues why we get into hybrid framework and not in pure keyword or data driven. however i know that hybrid is advantageous but would like to know the points and a few real time scenarios that u have come accross where u have tried an approach with datadriven and keyword and then ended up in hybrid
in short my question is .......
"what made u choose for hybrid framework compared to data driven and keyword approach"
however i realize that it depends on the application, but there would be certain common aspects we should keep in mind

regards

Ritesh

Smile

Messages In This Thread
what points make u choose hybrid framework compared to datadriven and keyword aproach - by riteshnaidu - 01-10-2009, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to store keyword driven scripts in QC akhila9 0 2,381 10-14-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: akhila9
  How you decide which framework to choose (modular driven,data driven,keyword dri. etc pradeep singh 1 4,314 08-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Victor~
  check points mrajeshtnl 1 2,392 02-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Last Post: inborntester
  Question on Keyword driven framework niftynikki 1 4,583 09-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Gopimanohar
  QTP and keyword-driven frameworks alneud 0 3,077 06-28-2011, 07:09 PM
Last Post: alneud