Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To S/W Testing. Need suggestions.
(08-11-2009, 06:07 PM)Ankur Wrote: Shuchi had good points in this article.

Ankur -
I read this article 2 weeks ago i guess, and it is well written and very informative. As we move ahead in our career we try to read through the management gimmicks related to manual/automation techniques.

What the world sees with it bare eyes is just a corporate screen, while what happens within is simply called Business.

India has a large number of technical institutions, every year lakhs of young graduates pass out dreaming of an amazing career/lifestyle only to find that they need to get into what they want. Most of the time they face this due to the shortage of guidance which is really a essential part in nurturing them. I wish we had single window job system where everyone was able to try for it when they were freshers and chose what they wanted from the guidance counter.

With this abudance in talent we have a topper from a CSE branch of a engineering institution do manual testing. I dont say that it is bad, but the guy's talent is wasted as he moves on to make a comfortable life in manual testing. I dont blame anyone neither argue about it. All i am saying is, if we have a choice to make we must push the person to the right spot. I wish somebody did this to me...

Today, Manual vs automation remains a mere debate or a interview question rather than the underlying value of how it is decided, which is a mere business decision.

I simply vote for the quote, "No Job is a Bad Job".

All i urge in everyone is to come out and help the guy's who need a guidance...help them with your knowledge and tell them what could be good, show them the options they have and may "God" bless your soul.

Adios,
Basanth
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Messages In This Thread
New To S/W Testing. Need suggestions. - by NANI - 02-15-2008, 09:36 PM
RE: New To S/W Testing. Need suggestions. - by basanth27 - 08-11-2009, 06:21 PM