Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any Sync function to AJAX frames?
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Hi !

I have a problem on my scripts about wait time to load pages.
Ok, I use the function Brownser(xxx).Page(xxx).Sync to make the QTP wait the page load completely. But I am testing a webpage in C#, with some frames in AJAX.

There are some process in the webpage, that doesn`t load the page, but the frame loads. What I mean is that the page will not refreshed, but the system will take some seconds to load some information in the AJAX frame.

I was using the WAIT() function to these cases, but it`s terrible because the wait time for the frame is always changing. I am using like Wait(15), it's too much time.

So pleeease.... is there anyone able to help me with this issue? I was thinking maybe there is a function on the QTP like:
Brownser(xxx).Frame(xxx).Sync.... but I guess not, heheheh...

I am not sure if I was clear, sorry... I hope yes! Smile

Thank you very much !!!

Messages In This Thread
Is there any Sync function to AJAX frames? - by QTP_Gaspar - 09-03-2010, 09:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling a Function in Function Library when function is defined in an Action jitenderkkr 0 2,777 11-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Last Post: jitenderkkr
  Testing web Application that makes AJAX calls pendri 2 3,796 05-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: surya_7mar
  How can I fetch server time using function Now or any other function? blanchedsouza 2 4,839 11-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Ajax calandar rajaselvan.d 0 1,745 05-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Last Post: rajaselvan.d