Send Data from MSWord document 2 Excel File
Not Solved
Hi,

Please Send me the Code -

I have a MSword Document, The document is as follows -

File Name --- abc.doc

Data In the file -

Defect ID: QCCR1J19136
Problem: Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are accessible from workflow's Run_New.Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are

accessible from workflow's Run_New.
Solution: The problem is fixed.
Limitation: None.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19185;45678abcderr
Problem: Requirements report with Trace to Sub reports is not working as expected.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19128
Problem: Status values are displayed instead of Test Plan folders when using the 'Generate Tests' option from Requirements.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19136
Problem: Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are accessible from workflow's Run_New.Not all fields in the new Requirement dialog box are

accessible from workflow's Run_New.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19185;45678abcderr
Problem: Requirements report with Trace to Sub reports is not working as expected.

Defect ID: QCCR1J19128
Problem: Status values are displayed instead of Test Plan folders when using the 'Generate Tests' option from Requirements.
Limitation: None..........

Now my requirement is to send all the data to the excel file in the below format -

And so on like this need to append to excel, My data is very large in MSword document.
In the excel, i need 4 columns like Defectid, Problem, Solution, Limitation under that columns, i should get all the data

Please find the sample Excel document.

i need in to the excel. Please find the attachment.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Send Data from MSWord document 2 Excel File - by kisskasa - 01-10-2012, 01:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to press the space bar with send keys method Hari Prasad 5 24,657 06-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Vijayaragavan.thangam
  Search and import data from excel under some rules. nwpulele 2 2,772 02-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Last Post: supputuri
Sad Save data from pdf file to a word doc Amar 0 2,414 12-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Amar
  How to populate data in weblist using excel vijifun 1 3,082 12-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Last Post: basanth27
  how to find Excel file exist or not in vbscript code sree.85 3 10,815 08-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Last Post: akhandesh