Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFT doesn't recognize object in SAP at first, but recognize it after i click debug
Not Solved Exclamation 
Hello,

I work on UFT 12.52 build 6851 with SAP 730
I already have some tests, and now i want to create a test that will launch SAP and login. When i get to the connection window, UFT cannot recognize the object.
What is really weird is that if i click on debug and then just after click the play button UFT will recognize the object.
Moreover, i noticed that if the SAP Logon window is already opened, UFT will find the connection at first try.

Thanks a lot for any insight you might have,
Cédric.

Error message :
[Image: 123741Capture.png]

My object repository is as follows, i can show you the other objects but the error message speak about the "session" object :
[Image: 47732461OR.png]

My code really isn't that particular, but if you need to see it :

Code:
If DataTable.GlobalSheet.GetCurrentRow = 1 Then
reporter.ReportEvent micDone,"Version", "Utilisation of action : '" & actionName & "' in the version : '" & version & "'"

SystemUtil.Run "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui\saplogon.exe","","C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui",""   'Open SAP
Dialog("SAP Logon 730").WinListView("SysListView32").Activate DataTable("Server", dtGlobalSheet)  'Open the connection to the desired server
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP").SAPGuiEdit("Client").Set DataTable("Client", dtGlobalSheet)    'Line that gets the error
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP").SAPGuiEdit("User").Set DataTable("User", dtGlobalSheet)
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP").SAPGuiEdit("Password").Set DataTable("Password", dtGlobalSheet)
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP").SAPGuiEdit("Logon Language").Set DataTable("Language", dtGlobalSheet)
SAPGuiSession("Session").SAPGuiWindow("SAP").SendKey ENTER
End If

Messages In This Thread
UFT doesn't recognize object in SAP at first, but recognize it after i click debug - by CedricMab - 08-03-2016, 03:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Object doesn't support this property or method takecharge 1 1,355 11-13-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: stormbringer
  [UFT 12.52/VBScript] Test object exist, is visible and enabled before take an action sparkwanted 0 3,451 02-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: sparkwanted
  Object doesn't support this property or method: 'window(...).window(...).winobject' senthil5683 1 3,504 07-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  UFT Mobile recognize MobileLabel knil45 3 3,251 05-31-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: vinod123
  How to click on all links dynamically in UFT? Rohan 9 17,915 02-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: vinod123