Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automate Spiratest mgt tool to add testcases
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago
Hi Basanth,
Thanks for the kind help.
I will surely this the above method...

At the same time I have just seen that there are N number of frames inside the page.
the Web Edit which is used for the test case name entry is recognized at the run time.

Current Issue:
1. left webelement-:to enter the tc steps
2. 2nd webelement-:to enter the expected result.

Now, what happens exactly at the run time is as follows:
1.During the run time, since the webelements are inside frames, they are not recognized.
2. Actually following is happening:
When the user clicks on the webelement then the frame is captured, else when the user does not click on the webelement the frame is not captured, which means that:

When the click occurs in the webelement, then the selection is done where we can see the blue line around the box.
In case not selected then there no blue line around the webelement which means, that the webelement is not selected.
So, that means before the clicking of the webelement the obj property is different and after clicking into the webelement its property is different.

Please also note that before clicking the frame is not recognized, once the clicking is done then the frame is recognized.

Thanks,
Malini
Can you please let me know how I can attach the screen shots or even the webex recording for better clarity for the above problem.

Thanks,
Malini

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automate Spiratest mgt tool to add testcases - by Malini - 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tool srikanth.gnr 0 1,821 01-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: srikanth.gnr
  what add-ins should i add... Venkat 1 3,322 03-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Last Post: akbarsharifmd
  Which Add In manager i need to use to automate Eclipse based IDE? laxman_nsn 1 2,749 04-14-2010, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tarik Sheth
  is webservice add in is different from web add in in qtp? hikpvasanth 1 3,234 10-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Last Post: niranjan
  Whether QTP can be used as the tool to automate Oracle Forms dowloaded via JRE/Jiniti Pradyuman 1 5,419 02-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Ankur