Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automation of Flex Application using QTP
Not Solved
PLease let me know, how should we need to automate the flex application using QTP? Is it requires any add-ins or we can automate with regular QTP?

And also please let me know can we automate the flex application with the trail version of QTP to get familier with flex on QTP?
Not Solved
Hi Mahesh,

Request you to go through the below article posted by Ankur.
https://www.learnqtp.com/does-quicktest-...lications/

Hope it helps you Smile
Not Solved
Hi, You need install Flex plug-in for QTP and developer should deploy the automate testing site. Fox example add the 3 source files and using professional version Flex build or Flex SDK when compile.
Not Solved
Hello everyone - i already installed QTP_Intall_Plugin and able to identify the basic objects of flex. My problem now is those "Customized Objects". QTP cannot identify those objects. What can i do to solve this problem?

Your hel is very much appreciated. Thanks.
Not Solved
Hi mhicke ,

I am not giving any answer to your question but i am struck with Flex Plugin for QTP 10.0. Kindly let me know the procedure how i can install flex plugin for QTP. What are the softwares required for this?
What is the priority of installing software i.e which software need to be install first and next which software??

Awaiting for you valuable reply...

Thanks
ChikkiChintu.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP 11 Flex 4.5 Unable to Identify Objects krishiyers 1 3,598 12-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Last Post: vds.vipul
  Automation of Mobile Application testing using QTP sreddy 3 6,226 12-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  "How to perform automation on Windows application" suresz449 1 3,229 10-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: agarwl.anurag
  QTP flex Sathiya 0 2,574 04-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sathiya
  Installing flex plugin for QTP 11.0 mihirjm 6 16,432 04-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: coasterdad1971