Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browser Language Support
Not Solved
hello..

I am new to QTP.. I've recorded few scripts using Internet Explorer.. when the recording was done the browser language was English. Now i want to run the same scripts when the browser language is changed to some other language... When i try doing this, QTP is not recognising few buttons as its in different language... Can some one help me with this..Sad
Not Solved
Hi,

When the Object Properties are same then we can run the script for any Language. Text will be different for other languages and so properties identified by QTP are also different for Button/Link names.

Thanks,
Vijay
Not Solved
Hey,

Thanks for the reply.. so u mean that i cant run the same scripts for different language browsers ???? Properties in of the link and buttons remains the same, but the language changes..
Not Solved
Hi,
Sorry ...I have totally misunderstand your question. Anyway I have changed browser language (removed default and added Dutch) and able to run scripts without any errors. And

I have a doubt in your question (You have mentioned "QTP is not recognising few buttons as its in different language") I would like to know whether your application is in other language or not.

Vijay
Not Solved
when i change the browser language, my application's language is also changing.. Thats the problem i think.. QTP is not recognising the button which has a label which is not in english

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a tool to support iframe windows - as QTP itself does not support rajeshvelur 1 3,665 07-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Unleash Rajesh
  Generic test object root for browser / browser control HazleVillage 0 2,273 08-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Last Post: HazleVillage