Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can UFT Handle Detecting Redirects?
Not Solved
My script is opening a certain page ( Browser("MyPage1").Page(MyPage1")... ) and then sets a value and clicks a button that refreshes this screen and then I verify values o that screen match.  It does this for several iterations but if the system is ever down for any reason, the user is redirected and my script hangs until I can get it working again the next day.  This is because it redirects to (Browser("RedirPage2").Page(RedirPage2") ). I have tried to put If Thens, Do Whiles, etc. trying to detect this redirect but nothing I do is working. I have tried On Error Resume Next and in the Settings > Run I have tried different On Error settings nothing works for me.  It's not an error that causes this.  The program does respond with a Warning that it cannot find the field it is looking for, but not a failure.  That's why I try to catch this redirect just before it is checking the field values on the refreshed page.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Handler Page Redirects zunebuggy 1 997 09-15-2020, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Object Spy not detecting items in C ICL AndyBSG 5 3,986 11-28-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: AndyBSG
Big Grin QTP 10 not detecting Elements from auto suggest listing Sanjay_aggarwal 1 2,689 07-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Last Post: ssvali
  How to handle pop up blocker. chetan-24 4 8,362 06-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Last Post: nilanjans
  Handle start and end of tests fafanoulele 0 2,343 09-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Last Post: fafanoulele