Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chrome Extension UFT Agent for Chrome Browser testing with UFT
Not Solved
Hi,

I am trying to install UFT agent (chrome extension) to identify objects on chrome browser. But under Chrome extensions page when Developer Mode is ON then <Load unpacked extensions> button is disabled even with or without System Admin rights. Please guide me on installation of extension to work with chrome browser.

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh Kumar.
Not Solved
Answer for your question check this video of the installation of the UFT Extension manually from the below link

https://www.learnqtp.com/how-to-install-...e-browser/
Not Solved
(04-01-2016, 05:39 PM)vinod123 Wrote: Answer for your question check this video of the installation of the UFT Extension manually from the below link

https://www.learnqtp.com/how-to-install-...e-browser/

Hi Vinod,

I gone through this video already after I posted the question. As video says, I suppose to click on Load Unpacked Extensions' button under Chrome Extensions page but which was disabled for me due to lack Admin rights I assume. Then I gave a call to IT support team here and asked them to remotely logged into my machine. And still I noticed that Load Unpacked Extensions button got disabled for them too. Please let me know what could be the exact reason for button disabled.

Regards,
Santhosh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to send/pass UFT Run Error Dialog as output value to main driver script lravi4u 0 323 11-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: lravi4u
  picking different points in UFT using VB Script azjk786 0 896 12-14-2020, 09:57 AM
Last Post: azjk786
  active screen in uft one koslender 0 1,188 12-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Last Post: koslender
  File Chooser on Chrome doesn't work - UFT 15.0.1 Nenna Rosa 1 3,303 10-31-2020, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Need to input Japanese Character through UFT Alaguraja 0 774 07-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Alaguraja