Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial: Want to purchase a copy of QTP 9.1
Not Solved
Hi
Due to compatibility issues with 9.5 for a testing project, I am in a situation where I need to procure a copy of Quick Test Pro 9.1.

Can anyone suggest a source from where I can purchase a copy?

Thanks in advance

QuickSilver
Not Solved
You need to contact HP Sales of your region. Check this out... http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software/enterp...tware.html
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
I'm also looking for QTP 9.1.

Unfortunately, HP doesn't seem to be selling 9.1 anywhere in the world...all they sell seems to be 9.5. Is there any other source? Mercury?

sb
Not Solved
Mercury is now acquired by HP so that option is ruled out.

As far as any other source is concerned, it would be difficult to get a copy of 9.1 but probably you can try with a some vendor in your region... I have heard HP has contracts with local vendors in some regions.

By the way, May I know the reason why are you specifically looking for 9.1?
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
I have a client who is using 9.1 internally, who wants us to develop scripts offshore which will be validated by the client. We can run their scripts using our 9.5, but they cannot edit our scripts (done in 9.5) using their 9.1. Also, they do not want to upgrade to 9.5 themselves...

s1b

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call to COPY of Actions from QC8.2 (file system) to QTP 9.5 not copying the actions govqa 0 2,299 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post: govqa