Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ContextMenu item disabled Powerbuilder
Not Solved
I am using QTP 11 with a Powerbuilder application, on aWindowsXP box...yeah I know it is way behind.
I can open a photolineup with the following:
Code:
PbWindow("w_goccivgperson_person").PbListView("lv_event").Select "Photo lineup", micRightBtn

This opens a ContextMenu. Now , I can select delete and get rid of the photolineup, if I am using a role that allows this. When I change the role of the person logged to a role that cannot do it, the Delete is greyed out.
I want to be able to know that it is greyed out, and report on that. However, whenever I have tried, I get thet the object cannot be found.
Code:
Window("Person").WinMenu("ContextMenu").CheckItemProperty("Delete",,"Delete",500)
Returns False no matter what.

Code:
temp = Window("Person").WinMenu("ContextMenu").WaitItemProperty("Delete",focused,"Delete",500)
always returns false.

Please, anyone with any ideas....I have been looking for three days and my boss is getting annoyed at the delay.
Thanks
Nick
Not Solved
Hi,
I am not sure if I got ur question right..but what i understood is ..you want to check whether a typical button is greyed out or not.
For this you can check the run time property - enabled

and it will return 1(active) or 0(disabled) depending on condition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is VBScripting disabled in Office 365 update? soumyarani 0 1,248 12-19-2020, 12:37 PM
Last Post: soumyarani
  How to select item within WebMenu learnasugo 4 7,703 10-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Last Post: learnasugo
  How to delete prepopulate value in powerbuilder qtp-tester 1 1,703 07-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: venkatesh9032
  Disabled Webelement is showing up as Visible =True in GUI Spy Shwethareddy 3 3,600 11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Ankesh
Exclamation How to recognize disabled text area roselin6 3 3,886 03-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Last Post: roselin6