Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does QTP 9.2 supports Performance or stress testing
Not Solved
Hi Ankur,

Our team is doing automation using QTP 9.2
There is a requirement from development team - They wanted to test how the application perform /behave if there are 100 users accessing the application at the same time.

Do you think if this is possible with QTP 9.2 . I think Loadrunner used for this type of testing . Please advise .

Also suggest, if there is any article to support it .

Thanks in advance
Not Solved
Thats right we use loadrunner for this kind.
But we can also use QTP/WR scripts in controller(IF you have proper licensing) and do loadtesting.

It depends on your company licensing.
Moreover, the above two loadtesting types are different. So please do more research and use one of them according to your requirement.
Not Solved
Thank you .Could you pls brief on Controller ! What is it and how QTP runs with it.
Thanks for your suggestions
Not Solved
In Controller you will open QTP/WR/ Vugen(LR) scripts and will run them as per your requirements.
Please read Controllers User guide for further reference.

You can download this from the following link... just register and search for it.
https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpdc/disp...4012_100__
Not Solved
Hi All,

i wanna know how we can use the qtp scripts for performance testing.
currently iam working on both the tools. i need to write the scripts for both . to avoid it i wanna use the qtp scripts for perfromance and load tesing.

I uploade qtp script to loadrunner.
i wann know the following details

1. what should be the load generators configuration( i mean what softwares should be installed and how they should be configured)

2. which tools should be installed first on load geneartors( the protocol iam using for load runner is java rmi , and the application type is rmi java with swings)

3. Is there any settings/configuration to be done at controller( if there please list them)

Regards
Srinivas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does UFT supports AS400 with Emulator TN5250 punjprakash 0 2,688 12-01-2014, 06:21 AM
Last Post: punjprakash
  Can QTP supports audio and can we record our voice in qtp? Mithilesh 1 2,100 09-25-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: vinod123
  QTP 11 now supports Google Chrome browser vinod123 0 2,554 09-02-2014, 10:40 AM
  does QTP11 supports Flex application running on Jre 1.7 srinu 0 1,919 03-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: srinu
  QTP with Performance testing jyotikrushna 2 2,777 07-15-2013, 06:27 PM