Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropdown values Automation
Not Solved
Hi All,

I am struck with one problem. in a Page i am having 2 dropdowns and corresponding textbox.
How can i automate this scenario.
Not Solved
Hi Arainspy,

could you please elaborate bit more... and if possible provide the screenshots...
Thanks,
SUpputuri
Not Solved
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am attaching the screen shot.

After Clicking on Search button, pop up window will appear on the screen with the search results.

Please help me in Automating the Search screen.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
what is the problem you are actually facing?
if it is for selecting an item from the drop down then use indexes for item like .select #1...

Not Solved
Hi,

My problem is in my screen i am having 3 dropdown and a textbox.

the funtionality is : I will be selecting options in 3 dropdowns and enter value in the corresponding textbox and click on search button, then a popup window will appear on the screen with search results.

How can i capture the options in 3 dropdowns ,value from textbox and popup window with Search results?

How to Automate this scenario??

Please help me..

-
Not Solved
Hi,

For selecting the values in dropdown no need to capture the options avilable in dropdown.
For getting the value after selecting we can use "GetROProperty("innertext") " or GetROProperty("value") (check it with object spy).

Whether your query finds answer in this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad How To Find Dropdown Object based on Values from the dropdown list mesg2anil 12 32,831 12-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: sandy2404
  how to select value from google search box dropdown +QTP prajyot 0 2,671 06-28-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: prajyot
  Problem selecting in a dropdown menu during playback. qemls29 9 12,447 07-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Sharan
  How to select a city from the dropdown yash 3 4,982 10-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Last Post: rameshrise3
  How to select dynamic checkbox from web dropdown QA_Newbie 2 4,451 07-20-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: QA_Newbie