Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Examkiller IBM 000-001 certification
Not Solved
I had some interview last week and failed to get a job. Questions that most frequently asked by the interviewers are about the IBM certification certifications. Now I realized that only if I get such a kind of certification can I get a satisfactory job.After realizing the importance of the Examkiller IBM 000-001 [Link Removed - Saket].I began to prepare my exam immediately. But problems occurred.
I took the training class for my preparation, though it is very expensive for me. What made very angry was that the objectives mentioned in the class were still too general to catch the points.
Once, I saw someone pasted in a forum, saying that Examkiller is quite good & great helpful. Recognizing that my situation is similar to his, I think Examkiller might help me, too.
Examkiller supports the local currency, which reliefs the customers from the trouble of exchanging currencies.
Are you ready to buy now? Try the free demo then Examkiller free demo supplies a free trial experience so that you can test the products by yourself. It is very simple. All you need is: click the button above and then download.

Moderators Note : [Basanth27] - Removed the link. This is a marketing campaign by examkiller group.
Not Solved
Jsj183 - what forces you to post these details here, did you find any thing related to QTP there? let me know the link otherwise this thread will be deleted.
Please make sure if you are posting details relevant to QTP before creating a thread.
I am not able to find anything related to QTP there, let me know if I missed any link

Not Solved
'jsj183' -
May this mark the first warning against advertising with wrong informations on this forum. ExamKiller is a certification site or whatever the bullshit it is we dont care !! All of the encouragement here is about QTP, QTP and only QTP. This is a forum for everyone to learn,share and learn further. Please restrict and restrain yourself from posting anything similar the next time around.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QTP Certification info jkpriyadarshini 2 3,301 08-24-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ahmad3029
  UFT Certification lonnie.hailey@netscout.com 6 5,769 09-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Certification - UFT12 Nj_QTP 2 4,050 07-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Ankur
  Hi, need some help with MH0-M47 Certification Priya1987 0 2,682 02-11-2013, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Priya1987
  Information on QTP Certification mahesh1612 0 3,138 11-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Last Post: mahesh1612