Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting started with SAP and UFT
Not Solved
Hi All,

I have good knowledge in automating Web applications. Now Im going to automate SAP applications in QTP, Is it easy as compared to web application?

If yes what should i learn new things?
Can any one share the documents.
Thanks
Nandha
Not Solved
Please use descriptive titles while starting a new thread. We are doing it for you this time.

As far as SAP automation is concerned, once you have your generic concepts there is nothing new to learn. Just make sure to go through the SAP plugin "read me" which comes with the installation files.
Want to fast track your QTP/UFT Learning? Join our UFT Training Course
Not Solved
(02-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Ankur Wrote: Please use descriptive titles while starting a new thread. We are doing it for you this time.

As far as SAP automation is concerned, once you have your generic concepts there is nothing new to learn. Just make sure to go through the SAP plugin "read me" which comes with the installation files
Thanks you Ankur.
As per your knowledge, Which is easy to work (capturing objects and working on them) web or SAP?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Send automatic email notification when test run started helmzshelmz 0 926 04-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Last Post: helmzshelmz
  IE started as Adminstrator is not recorded by UFT v. 11,5 Pandochka13 0 1,798 06-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Pandochka13
  SAP QTP issue-SAP screen disappear Jyobtech 2 3,204 02-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Jyobtech