Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO MAKE SHARED OBJECT REPOSITORY FROM LOCALE OBJECT REPOSITORY
Solved: 10 Years, 9 Months ago
hi...
i am trying to make shared object repository from local object repository(Action specified repository).
Can any body told me what steps i follow..??
Navigate to Resources-> object repository
Go to file-> export local objects
Save the repository at your required location with a file name and extension '.tsr'.

Hope this will help you.

thanks for your reply
now i am able to use local object repository in other application though associate repository

but problum remains "how i merge two local object repository "
and "how to merge two shared object repository"

Regards
Sitesh agrawal
Export both the local repostories -> Merge them just as you merge 2 shared repositories.

Oops..i should have written this first, On QTP help just type "Merge Repositories" and see what you get.
Basanth
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day..Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for life.
thanks for replying now i am able to merge shared object repository

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error while adding Object to Object repository at run time SaranKumarV 3 8,420 02-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Last Post: dubeyvin
  How to restore tool bar (with add object, object spy, update from appln etc options) sayyushaik 0 1,949 10-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: sayyushaik
  Is there anyway that we can automate adding objects to Object Repository ArunaSiva 0 1,721 06-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Last Post: ArunaSiva
  Webservice request without object repository anthony1carr 1 2,666 07-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Staff
  How to make QTP recognise different application windows ramesh_bharat 0 2,040 11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: ramesh_bharat