Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hoe to select Date Picker?
Not Solved Exclamation 
hi..

Is it possible to use the properties of webedit and date picker in the same line...For reference, find the enclosed copy..

Used the code..

Code:
Browser("micclass:=Browser","title:= x").Page("micclass:=Page","title:= x").Image("micclass:=Image","file name:= calender.gif", "html tag:= IMG","name:= image").Setdate "date"

It throws an error stating,

QTP doesnot support this property or method..

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
See what code recording generates for this.
I have a date picker which open a small new browser where i can see a small calender and click a day any any month of any year.

What is your scenario ?

By the way if date is a variable you shouldn't use quotes on it! (Setdate "date") and moreover Image object doesnt support setdate method!
Not Solved
Date field is non-editable..Have to click the date picker image to select Date based on Months-> Years...
Not Solved
Date field is non editable....and if you select the date from that date picker image then it reflect in that date field right???

If it is, then you can do it by simply clicking on that particular date picker image.

try following...

Code:
Browser("B").Page("P").Image("DatePickerProperty").Click
Browser("B").Page("P").Image("CalenderDayProperty").Click
Browser("B").Page("P").Image("CalenderMonthProperty").Click
Browser("B").Page("P").Image("CalenderYearProperty").Click

if necessary u can affix "Wait" after each line....Hope it will work....

Or else u have some other scenario...discuss it properly as i am unable to see ur attachment....

let me know whether it is working or not.....Drop me a mail on souvikghosh.diatm@gmail.com as i often check these replies...
Not Solved
Yes Yes.. it reflect in that date field.....

The code throws an error stating "Date Picker property is not found in the object repository" and same for the other...

Not Solved
why dont you record and check what code it is generating, based on that write dp and remove that code
Not Solved
I had tried it... Its not functioning..Throws an error
Not Solved
well u just do one thing....only add that particular date picker image in OR n send me the screen shot of OR in my email....souvikghosh.diatm@gmail.com.....let see whether i can help u farther or not......
Not Solved
Find the enclosed copy

Attached Files Image(s)

Not Solved
can you paste screenshot of what appears when you click on the calender image?
also paste the code generated during recording of picking a date in calender

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to validate date in an application should not accept less than future date. ruchi03 1 3,470 10-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
  Date Picker Issue - Unable to select date link dynamically rajkumarsm 1 4,986 09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: rajkumarsm
Rolleyes How to select multiple choices from Multi-Select weblist blavanya 3 9,527 01-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Last Post: shivu.hanu
  Date Format needs adjustment unbeliever 2 3,190 01-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: sreekanth chilam
  DHTML Date selector nageshpv 1 3,411 07-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Ankur